Movado Village opened its doors on Thanksgiving week of 2018, and we haven’t looked back since. In two fast years, our gorgeous neighborhood is already heading into the last stretch with less than 30 homes to go before being completely sold out. When complete, there will be 105 homes in our neighborhood and we estimate that the last homes will be move-in ready in late fall.
Having the good fortune to visit with many of our wonderful homeowners to learn why they choose Movado Village has been fun and revealing. There are several consistencies that come up repeatedly and we’d like to share these with you:
1. Gated Community: Not surprising, being a gated community is very appealing. There are not that many gated neighborhoods in Boise and even fewer New Construction gated communities, so if you’re looking for both exclusivity and brand new finishes, Movado Village is an excellent option.
2. Low Maintenance Lifestyle: Our homeowners like the idea of having more free time to do the things they love without concern of outside chores. Our neighborhood offers an elevated low maintenance lifestyle with lawncare and snow removal being taken care of by the association, along with some long-term exterior building maintenance items. Many homeowners shared that they loved the 24/7 access to a stunning Social House (clubhouse), complete with a large gathering room, catering kitchen and fitness room.
3. Floor Plans: Blackrock Homes has an outstanding reputation in Boise and has created an exquisite group of floor plans that are surprisingly spacious and beautifully appointed. These homes are designed around an Open Space Concept, with many windows, vaulted ceilings and open areas for easy conversation. Three of the four designs have large partially-covered patios that make outdoor living especially appealing.
4. Location: It’s hard to overlook the convenience of Movado’s location. Along Overland Road, between Eagle and Cloverdale Roads, this south Meridian location is just minutes from freeway access. A wide range of services, shopping and dining are nearby, including St. Luke’s Meridian Medical Center and The Village at Meridian. Yet, at the end of the day, the traffic slows down and it’s unexpectedly calm and quiet.
5. Quality Finishes, Inside and Out: Blackrock Homes took the most commonly requested interior finishes and made them the standard in Movado Village. There are different interior color schemes – but they are all the same level of quality. Here you will find engineered hardwood flooring throughout the main living areas, pleasing fireplaces, custom cabinetry in the kitchens and generous stone surfaces including in the shower/bath areas.
For more details on our homes and the availability, please feel free to call me at 208.250.2774 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org